Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Decisions and Risks Taking

It is interesting how little decisions we make affect the efficency of life little things.

I arrived at the bus stop only to realise the bus just went past, then I thought ok, be smart check with iris when the next bus is coming.

The sms tells me 13 mins to the next bus, so I thought to increase efficency I should just walk to another bus stop where there are more bus choices.

Took me 10 mins to almost reach the bus stop, then at the traffic junction, I saw the NEXT BUS coming (the one that will take 13 mins), I have to run to catch the bus. So in the end, I could have simply waited at the bus stop right?

Ha, but I thought it was a interesting experience, if I never tried this option, I will also not know if I can catch a earlier bus? In this case, I did not, but who knows in another case, I may have succeeded!

Well the morale of the story is, we nees to try, the decisions we make do affect our lives, but if we never try, we never know where is the final frontier!

Ha! My penny of thoughts for the day :)

0 comments: